WHO WE ARE
ELAF for Relief and Development is a humanitarian, non-profit, non-political, ELAF RD has been licensed in Turkey in December 2015 (Registration No. 27-019-083). ELAF RD has an office in Gaziantep and Antakya in addition to its office in Syria in Jandiris city in the northern of Aleppo governorate. ELAF RD achieves its goals through quality-driven, purposeful, and diverse projects that are implemented in Syria and Turkey.
A productive society with technical and cognitive skills, self-sustaining, and synergistic.
Community development, empowering of needy technically and cognitively, providing the basic needs of needy, and creating development projects.
1. Transparency: Transparency of our internal and external transactions.
2-Accountability: the right to inquire about the behavior and performance of all employees.
3. Justice and equality: The belief that every Syrian citizen has the right to receive the services of the organization without any consideration to receive this service, regardless of these considerations.
4. Dedication and teamwork: It is based on teamwork, fraternity, and teamwork between the organization’s staff and its centers.
1. Contributing to meet the basic needs of the Syrian people and
providing financial and in-kind assistance to the poor and the needy and working to improve their situation. Providing humanitarian, relief, and health services to accident victims in case of emergency in coordination with the relevant authorities.
2. Providing humanitarian, relief, and health services to accident victims in case of emergency in coordination with the relevant authorities.
3. Supporting charitable and voluntary work and contributing to the achievement of social solidarity and righteousness among members of society.
4. Developing individuals who are technically and cognitively in need and providing them with the necessary skills to achieve self-sufficiency.
5. Spreading community awareness among Syrians in through established projects.
ELAF RD has reached about more than one million beneficiaries, recently, ELAF concentrating its interventions in Idlib, Aleppo, and Hama in north-west Syria, where millions of people are forcibly displaced.
At ELAF, we are dedicated to sustaining and empowering the Syrian people through long-term, comprehensive projects in diverse ﬁelds, including child protection, women empowerment, and food and water security, others.
The main scope of services for ELAF RD in many sectors: Food Security & Livelihood (FSL), Shelter & Nonfood items (SNFI), Protection & Education, Agriculture & Livestock as well as Emergency Response.